By this point in the high school football season, you might think we would have heard from all standout players worthy of RBC Heritage Player of the Week consideration.
You would be wrong.
Week 10 brought a few new names to the ballot, including some serious contenders for Player of the Week status. That’s due in part to the fact that we have more defensive players than usual on this week’s list – after all, defenses win championships, and it’s crunch time.
Who will be the Week 10 RBC Heritage High School Football Player of the Week? Vote, share, and spread the word – voting closes at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
• Trey Booth, BCHS: 156 rush yards, 2 TDs in 31-20 win over May River
• Melik Frost, JPII: 11 tackles, TFL; 65 rush yards in 28-26 2OT win over Colleton Prep
• Jordan Gwyn, BCHS: 115 pass yards, 92 rush yards, 2 TDs in 31-20 win over May River
• Daniel Harrington, HHCA: 59 rush yards, TD; 69 pass yards, 2 TDs in 36-12 win over Bethesda
• Jamel Moultrie, WBECHS: 4 tackles, 3 INTs, 4 PBUs in 49-6 win over Garrett Tech
• Irvin Mulligan, WBECHS: 146 rush yards, 4 TDs in 49-6 win over Garrett Tech
• JR Patterson, THA: 195 rush yards, 2 TDs in 49-12 win at Palmetto Christian
• T.J. Polite-Grant, JPII: 9 tackles, 3 sacks in 28-26 2OT win over Colleton Prep
• Dashawn Rogers, HHIHS: 3 TDs in 41-14 win at Stall
• Jeffrey Smyth, BHS: 129 rush yards, 4 TDs; 195 pass yards, INT in 49-33 loss to Cane Bay
All content at LowcoSports.com is free because Lowcountry sports fans deserve great sports coverage, but it takes a lot of time and effort to provide comprehensive local sports news. If you love what we're doing and want to help keep this content available to Lowcountry sports fans at no charge, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a Patreon patron with a recurring contribution. Think of it as an optional subscription fee.