Hilton Head High lost 6-1 to a tough St. Charles North (Ill.) team at home Wednesday.
The Seahawks (5-2, 4-0) take the court for their next match Thursday, as they host Cathedral Prep at 4:30 p.m.
1. Conrad Alford (HHH) def. Alex Geiveis (6-2, 7-5)
2. Mattas Ciabillis (SCNHS) def. Alex Ruckno (4-6, 6-1, 10-4)
3. Reed Goldsworthy (SCNHS) def. Bret Geist (6-4, 7-5)
4. Josh Joseph (SCNHS) def. Mario Magnan (6-2, 6-2)
5. Brett Walden (SCNHS) def. Moses Grant (6-1, 6-1)
1. R. Goldsworthy/J. Joseph (SCNHS) def. C. Alford/A. Ruckno (8-7, 12-10)
2. David Schmidt/Jim Looke (SCNHS) def. Shane Mason/Logan Kriney (6-0, 6-4)
All content at LowcoSports.com is free because Lowcountry sports fans deserve great sports coverage, but it takes a lot of time and effort to provide comprehensive local sports news. If you love what we're doing and want to help keep this content available to Lowcountry sports fans at no charge, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a Patreon patron with a recurring contribution. Think of it as an optional subscription fee.