Hilton Head High’s girls tennis team clinched the Region 7-4A title with a 6-0 win over visiting Beaufort High on Thursday.
The Seahawks (8-2, 5-0) play their final region match at home against Bluffton on Tuesday. The Eagles (2-4, 2-2) travel to Colleton County for a region match Tuesday.
1. Emily Ruckno def. McKenzie Daniel 6-3, 6-4
2. Sydney Hall def. Cypress Daniel 6-2, 6-3
3. Madeleine Pollitzer def. Caroline Louw 6-1, 6-0
4. Sierra Seabra def. Elizabeth Holloway 6-2, 6-0
5. Danielle Silvan def. Lucy Aydelette 6-4, 6-0
2. Stella LeMehaute/Katie Watts def. Grace Trask/Sophie McMullen 4-6, 6-3, 10-8
All content at LowcoSports.com is free because Lowcountry sports fans deserve great sports coverage, but it takes a lot of time and effort to provide comprehensive local sports news. If you love what we're doing and want to help keep this content available to Lowcountry sports fans at no charge, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a Patreon patron with a recurring contribution. Think of it as an optional subscription fee.