Hilton Head High’s girls tennis team returned to action with a 6-0 win at Beaufort High in a Region 7-4A match Tuesday.
The Seahawks (2-0, 1-0) continue region play with a match at Bluffton on Thursday. The Eagles play a region match at home against Colleton County on Thursday.
1. Emily Ruckno def. McKenzie Daniel 6-4, 6-3
2. Sydney Hall def. Elizabeth Holloway 1-6, 6-4, 10-7
3. Madeleine Pollitzer def. Cypress Daniel 6-0, 6-3
4. Sierra Seabra def. Lucy Aydelette 6-4, 6-4
5. Danielle Silvan def. Sophie McMullen 6-0, 6-3
2. Stella LeMehaute/Katie Watts def. Grace Trask/Sophie McMullen 6-1, 6-4
All content at LowcoSports.com is free because Lowcountry sports fans deserve great sports coverage, but it takes a lot of time and effort to provide comprehensive local sports news. If you love what we're doing and want to help keep this content available to Lowcountry sports fans at no charge, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a Patreon patron with a recurring contribution. Think of it as an optional subscription fee.