Fans hoping to see the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing in person next month at Hilton Head Island’s famed Harbour Town Golf Links might want to secure their tickets soon. Tournament officials announced Wednesday that three offerings for the 2021 Heritage, scheduled for April 12-18, are sold out. Wednesday tickets, Saturday Sponsor Village tickets and the Monday Pro-Am Presented by Boeing are sold out.
“Sponsor Village tickets are limited and are very popular. We have sold out of Saturday tickets, but we still have availability on Thursday, Friday and Sunday,” Tournament Director Steve Wilmot said. “Wednesday tickets and the Monday Pro-Am are also sold out. We urge people to purchase now if they plan to attend the 53rd annual RBC Heritage.”
The 2021 RBC Heritage will offer a unique and intimate experience for ticket buyers. Fewer spectators on the course means fans will get a better viewing opportunity to watch the world’s best golfers play the iconic holes of Harbour Town Golf Links.
“Health and safety remain the number one priority, and the tournament has implemented a number of new protocols to keep everyone safe during the reimagined event,” the tournament said in a release.
The fan guide to safety policies for the 2021 event are listed at RBCHeritage.com/COVID19.
The following tickets and Pro-Ams are still available:
• Plaid Pass • $150 • The Plaid Pass offers one-day access to the tournament grounds and on-course concession areas. Available for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Sponsor Village Ticket • $300 • The Sponsor Village Ticket offers one-day access to the tournament grounds plus entrance to the Sponsor Village, an exclusive area between the 17th green and 18th tee, which includes a video board, complimentary food and beverage and socially distanced bleacher seating. Available for Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
• Youth Ticket • Free • Children ages 15 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult. All children must have a youth ticket to access tournament grounds. Up to four youth tickets can be reserved with each adult ticket purchased. A limited number are available each day. Children must have a Sponsor Village ticket in order to enter the Sponsor Village.
• VIP Parking • $25 • The VIP parking lot is located inside Sea Pines. It is a half mile past the main entrance on Greenwood Drive. Shuttles provide transportation to Harbour Town. Limited quantities available. Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn offers free parking.
• Wednesday Pro-Am • Get to know PGA TOUR professionals and play side-by-side with some of the world’s best athletes. Treat your clients, business partners or yourself to an unforgettable experience on Harbour Town Golf Links.
Visit rbcheritage.com or call 843.671.2448 to purchase tickets to the 53rd annual RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing.
ABOUT THE RBC HERITAGE PRESENTED BY BOEING
Celebrating its 53rd year in 2021, the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing is the only PGA TOUR event in South Carolina. Played over the Harbour Town Golf Links on Hilton Head Island since 1969, the event is set for April 12-18. The Heritage Classic Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to supporting educational and charitable initiatives to enhance quality of life and economic vitality. Since it was founded in 1987, the Foundation has donated more than $45.8 million to people in need. For information on how to “Get Your Plaid On!” call 843.671.2448, visit http://www.rbcheritage.com or Facebook (RBC Heritage) and Twitter (@RBC_Heritage).