May River tennis cruised to a 5-1 victory over visiting Beaufort Academy on Thursday.
The Sharks top five singles players earned straight set victories.
May River (4-1) is looking towards next week’s match against St. Andrew’s, which handed the Sharks their only loss so far.
“This time we’ll have a full lineup so we feel confident to avenge the match with a win,” Sharks coach Mark Sheaffer said.
BA (3-2) travels to Hilton Head Prep on Tuesday.
1. Liam Becker (MR) def. Daniel Richards (6-1, 6-0)
2. Dominic Rodriguez (MR) def. Jack McDougall (6-1, 6-1)
3. JP White (MR) def. Larry Lindsey (6-2, 6-4)
4. Kyle Polites (MR) def. Connor Aivaz (6-1, 6-1)
5. Benny O’Reilly (MR) def. Andrew Alicknavitch (6-3, 6-3)
2. Brandon Trapp/Preston Aivaz (BA) def. Darren Wegard/Tate Burns (7-6, 6-2)