LowcoSports.com’s Justin Jarrett and Wes Kerr get you up to speed on all the latest local sports news from around the South Carolina Lowcountry every week in the LowcoSports Lowdown. This week’s show is full of news from the links, the basketball court, the football field, the soccer pitch, and the cross country course — from the Lowco and beyond. Plus, Beaufort High cross country and track standout Nash Mills stops by to discuss his career thus far and his commitment to run at UNC Wilmington in the Lowco Sitdown.
• Weekly check-in
• Hilton Head Prep girls golf defends SCISA state title
• Clemson’s Andrew Swanson records top-10 finish in first college event
• Nick Pringle lands multiple Division I offers after impressive performance at Oklahoma showcase
• Ryle Owens makes professional debut in Georgia
• Poona Ford headlines star-studded HHIHS Hall of Fame class
• USCB women’s soccer earns dominant road win at Florida Memorial to start TSC play
• Nash Mills commits to UNCW for track and cross country
• Nash Mills excerpt
• Teams of the Week
Some local sports content that is not sponsored is now available only to LowcoSports.com’s Patreon supporters. Pledge your monthly support here for as little as $1 per month to ensure you have access to all of our grassroots LOCAL sports coverage!