LowcoSports.com’s Justin Jarrett and Wes Kerr get you up to speed on all the latest local sports news from around the South Carolina Lowcountry and interview key figures in the local sports scene each week on the LowcoSports Lowdown podcast. This week’s guest is Whale Branch alumnus Casser Middleton, who is making a name for himself as a top-level trainer for elite athletes after helping two Lowco standouts reach the pros.
- Intro/ check-in
- May River leads trio of girls golf state qualifiers
- RBC Heritage to return to full spectator capacity in 2022
- Five Lowco football standouts selected to Palmetto Electric Cooperatives Bowl
- Dee Delaney to receive added playing time for Bucs after Richard Sherman injury
- Casser Middleton excerpt
- Bluffton’s Alyssa Rose commits to USCB softball
- USCB soccer picks up win, draw on road swing
- Teams of the Week
Some local sports content that is not sponsored is now available only to LowcoSports.com’s Patreon supporters. Pledge your monthly support here for as little as $1 per month to ensure you have access to all of our grassroots LOCAL sports coverage!